The Gill Junior Pro Drysuit is a youth drysuit designed for keeping dry and staying protected from the elements. Designed with Gill's highest performing fabric for extreme waterproof protection from the cold and wet. Features latex seals, fully taped seams, and a durable waterproof zipper to give you incredible protection in a lightweight design. Designed and cut specifically for the junior sailor.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable 3-layer fabric.
- Fully taped seams and Gill's maximum 5 dot rating.
- Internal suspenders for a comfortable fit.
- Durable Dynat waterproof zipper.
- Elasticized waist.
- Ankle covers over the top of the latex seals.
- Pre marked collar and cuff seals for custom fit.
- Low profile thigh cargo pocket.
- Reinforced seat and knees.
Drysuit Tips from FoulWeatherGear.com
- Drysuit neck seal can be *carefully* trimmed for sailors with larger necks.
- The Dynat zipper comes lubricated, but should be rinsed with water after each use.
- We recommend Zip Tech Zipper Lubricant to maintain your zipper, but even chap stick will work in a pinch.
- Wear a pair of Lycra Drysuit socks or use plastic bags over the booties to protect the latex material.
- Store drysuit unfolded, unzipped, and away from dirt and dust.