The Gill Unisex Deck Shorts have been designed using a mixture of polyester and spandex to create a four way stretch short especially for active sailing. The stretchy fabric allows for maximum freedom of movement whilst flatlocked seams ensure long-lasting comfort. With UV 50+ protection against harmful rays to the upper legs, the shorts can be worn alone in the sun or as a base layer for added warmth as the temperature drops. Also suitable to wear over the top of you neoprene layers for added wear protection. However you choose to wear them, these are an essential piece for your kitbag.
- Flatlocked seams for comfort.
- 10oz 4-way stretch fabric.
- Abraision resistant Di-Guard material seat.
- Intended for dinghy sailing.
- 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex.